- One of Duluth's biggest events.
- Runners and other visitors from around the world.
- Variety of activities surrounding the race.
- Elite classes; team competitions.
- Great music and food on the waterfront.
- Incredible fireworks display.
Bayfront Blues Festival
- Cool blues on Lake Superior's shore.
- Four days of nationally known acts.
- Minnesota's largest Airshow.
- Features the United States Air Force Thunderbirds and/or the United States Navy Blue Angels.
- Including the most sought after Military and Civilian performers in the world..
Hawk Ridge Nature Reserve
- Panoramic view of Lake Superior.
- Spring and fall migration of thousands of birds.
- Hawks, falcons, eagles and many other species.
- Literally a "hawk highway" during migration.
NorthShore Inline Marathon
- Largest inline race in North America.
- Same scenic course as Grandma's Marathon.
AMSOIL Duluth National Snocross
- Largest on-the-snow event anywhere in the world.
- 1,000 snowmobile racers; 36,000 spectators.
- Pro-am races with some of the world's best drivers.
- Thanksgiving weekend.