Visitor InformationVisit Duluth Press Kit
Here are some quick facts about the hospitality options waiting for you in Duluth.
Request a Visitor Guide click here »
- Over 5,000 hotel rooms in the area.
- Hotels, motels, lodges, cabins, bed & breakfast inns and campgrounds.
- Downtown lodging facilities connected via skywalk.
- Unique lodging opportunities; views of the lake, nestled in the northwoods, 100-year-old mansions, etc.
- Advanced reservations recommended-Duluth fills up fast.
- Wide variety of styles and flavors-from shore lunch to five star.
- Ethnic, specialty or local cuisine options.
- Vietnamese, Italian, Mexican, Indian, etc.
- More than 50 restaurants within walking distance of downtown.
- Home of the hotdish-Minnesota's traditional fare!
- Hundreds of specialty shops: local artists, boutiques, etc.
- Miller Hill Mall
- Upscale shopping.
- More than 100 shops.
- Fitger's Complex
- 1857 brewery filled with specialty shops.
- Holiday Center Mall & Downtown Shopping District
- 100 shops connected by skywalk.
- Fine apparel, jewelry, quality toys and gift shops.
- Canal Park Shops
- Quaint waterfront shopping.
- Regional art, outdoor clothing & gear, books, toys, gourmet cooking items, candy, antiques, etc.
- Delta Airlines offers daily non-stop flights from Duluth to Minneapolis and seasonal service to Detroit. United Express offers daily non-stop flights from Duluth to Chicago O’Hare. Just a 2.5-hour drive from Minneapolis/St. Paul via I-35.
- Full bus and taxi services available.
- Plenty of parking; hotel/motel parking free to guests.
- Trolley services available in summer months.
- Extensive, climate-controlled skywalk system.
- Trolley Stops & Information (pdf)
- Parking Map