Networking Opportunities & Events
Partner Email Database
ALL communications relating to partnership will be distributed through email correspondence only. Please make sure you have a minimum of two staff included in our partner database to receive these important emails. If you are unsure of who is currently receiving these emails, contact Leah: firstname.lastname@example.org or 625.8104.
Send us your updated logos & keep us informed of staff and email addresses changes. When you make changes to your promotional material, make sure to keep us updated on that so we can continue to promote your business correctly!
Partners are invited to join us for these events:
- Brochure Exchange
Come exchange brochures with other Visit Duluth partners.
- May 16, 2019 (2:00-3:00pm)
- June 20, 2019 (2:00-3:00pm)
- July 18, 2019 (2:00-3:00pm)
- August 15, 2019 (2:00-3:00pm)
- I'm a Tourist Too
2020 Dates TBD
- FREE training session sponsored by the Duluth Area Attractions Council, Visit Duluth and the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center.
- Board Meetings
Held once a month (3p.m.-4:30p.m.), and open to all partners.
- January 16, 2019 - Boat Club Restaurant – Harborview Room
- February 27, 2019 - Duluth Depot – Board Room
- March 20, 2019 - DECC – Room 202
- April 17, 2019 - Kern and Kompany Office
- May 7, 2019 - Visit Duluth Annual Meeting
- June 19, 2019 - City Hall – Room 303
- July - No Meeting
- August 21, 2019 - Duluth International Airport – Board Room
- September 18, 2019 - RETREAT
- October 16, 2019 - Sheraton Duluth
- November 20, 2019 - Bent Paddle Brewing Co. - Enger & Olson Room
- December 18, 2019 - Holiday Inn – Lyric Conference Center
Partners are invited to participate in a wide variety of marketing opportunities throughout the year, at no charge. We also offer options available for purchase to promote your business. Learn more »
2018 Annual Report
Read about our activities and accomplishments for 2018 including marketing, conventions, sports, partner updates and more!
View the Report