Networking Opportunities & Events
Partner Email Database
ALL communications relating to partnership will be distributed through email correspondence only. Please make sure you have a minimum of two staff included in our partner database to receive these important emails. If you are unsure of who is currently receiving these emails, contact Leah: email@example.com or 625.8104.
Send us your updated logos & keep us informed of staff and email addresses changes. When you make changes to your promotional material, make sure to keep us updated on that so we can continue to promote your business correctly!
Partners are invited to join us for these events:
- Brochure Exchange
Come exchange brochures with other Visit Duluth partners.
- May 2020 (2:00-3:00pm)
- June 2020 (2:00-3:00pm)
- July 2020 (2:00-3:00pm)
- August 2020 (2:00-3:00pm)
- I'm a Tourist Too
2020 Dates TBD
- FREE training session sponsored by the Duluth Area Attractions Council, Visit Duluth and the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center.
- Board Meetings
Held once a month (3p.m.-4:30p.m.), and open to all partners.
- January 15, 2020 - DECC – St. Louis River Room
- February 19, 2020 - Boat Club Restaurant
- March 25, 2020 - Sheraton Duluth Hotel
- April 15, 2020 - St. Luke's Hospital
- May 6, 2020 - Visit Duluth Annual Meeting
- June 17, 2020 - Great Lakes Aquarium
- July - No Meeting
- August 19, 2020 - Marshall School
- September 16, 2020 - RETREAT
- October 21, 2020 - Lake Superior Zoo
- November 18, 2020 - TBD
- December 16, 2020 - The Inn on Lake Superior
Partners are invited to participate in a wide variety of marketing opportunities throughout the year, at no charge. We also offer options available for purchase to promote your business. Learn more »
2018 Annual Report
Read about our activities and accomplishments for 2018 including marketing, conventions, sports, partner updates and more!
View the Report